|Site 15 Clement's Hall||£164,950||1,310 sq. feet|
Entrance Hall with WC
Lounge 17'9" x 11'4"
Kitchen / Dining (max) 17'9" x 11'8"
Utility 6'6" x 4'6"
Sunroom 11'0" x 10'6"
Master Bedroom (max) 11'6" x 11'4"
Ensuite 6'0" x 5'4"
Bedroom 2 11'8" x 9'4"
Bedroom 3 11'8" x 8'6"
Bathroom 13'9" x 6'1"
Clement’s Hall is situated just off Henryville Meadows, Ballynure Road and offers a selection of semi detached homes with the ideal combination of convenience and privacy.
The ideal location on the edge of the town ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities it has to offer, with many of the area's leading grammar and primary schools within walking distance.
For those interested in sporting, leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Clement’s Hall could not be better. Ballyclare boasts many beautiful parks and riverside walks along the Sixmilewater, a superb golf course, leisure centre and excellent rugby, football and hockey clubs. The busy town centre has an excellent range of local shops, delicatessens, restaurants and other high street retailers, plus the convenience to Templepatrick (3 miles), Antrim (5 miles) and Belfast (10 miles) via the M2 Motorway ensures that a host of other amenities are close at hand.
The picturesque surroundings and rural charm create a delightful environment, ensuring that Clement’s Hall will be an address in which to live and relax in style. These modern, energy efficient homes will be notable for their style, finish and attention to detail, enhancing the ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will set new standards in living space for this part of County Antrim.
- Contemporary range of kitchen finishes with choice of doors and worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances to include hob, oven and fridge freezer
- Freestanding washing machine
- Fully tiled floor
- Plinth between worktop and high level units
- Modern white sanitary ware to bathrooms, en suites and WCs
- Shower tray and enclosure to en suites
- Fully tiled floor
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- White painted internal doors with contemporary door furniture
- Bevelled and painted skirting boards and architraves
- Painted balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Wired for alarm system
- Walls and ceilings painted in emulsion
- Quality carpet to bedrooms, reception room, hall, stairs and landing
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Composite front door with 5 point locking system
- Aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveways
- Close boarded timber fencing to rear boundaries
10 year warranty
** PLEASE NOTE; WHERE UTILITY IS STATED ON THE BROCHURES, IT WILL BE SUPPLIED AS BUILT IN STORE ONLY **