|Site 8 Belfast Road||£210,000||1,600 sq. feet|
Entrance Hall with WC
Lounge 15'7" x 12'2"
Kitchen / Dining (max) 30'8" x 16'10"
Utility 9'9" x 6'9"
Master Bedroom (max) 19'7" x 10'3"
Ensuite 9'4" x 6'2"
Bedroom 2 12'2" x 10'2"
Bedroom 3 12'2" x 9'5"
Bedroom 4 12'2" x 10'2"
Bathroom 10'3" x 6'8"
* High quality kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles
* Integrated appliances to include; gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen and bathrooms (selected areas)
* Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge and bedrooms
* Recessed down lighting to kitchen and bathrooms
* Generous electrical specification
* High levels of insulation
* Gas fired central heating
* Walls painted throughout with Magnolia emulsion finish
* Bevelled skirting and architrave painted in eggshell paint
* Feature focal point fireplace in houses
* Oak veneer doors with chrome door furniture
* Painted sand and cement rendered finish
* Communal and private landscaped gardens with lawns top soiled and sown in seed
* PVC front entrance door and PVC double glazed windows
* Dedicated parking spaces to all properties
* Development is fully property managed
* NHBC 10-year Warranty
As required under the Estate Agency Act, we advise that this development is owned by an employee/director, or relation of an employee/director, of Colin Graham Residential.