|Site 6 Belfast Road||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
|Site 7 Belfast Road||Sale agreed||1,330 sq. feet|
Entrance Hall with WC
Lounge 20'2" x 13'1"
Kitchen / Dining 20'8" x 10'5"
Sunroom 14'4" x 13'2"
Master Bedroom 13'7" x 10'5"
Ensuite 7'2" x 6'2"
Bedroom 2 11'2" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 10'8" x 9'5"
Bathroom 7'2" x 6'9"
* High quality kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles
* Integrated appliances to include; gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen and bathrooms (selected areas)
* Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge and bedrooms
* Recessed down lighting to kitchen and bathrooms
* Generous electrical specification
* High levels of insulation
* Gas fired central heating
* Walls painted throughout with Magnolia emulsion finish
* Bevelled skirting and architrave painted in eggshell paint
* Feature focal point fireplace in houses
* Oak veneer doors with chrome door furniture
* Painted sand and cement rendered finish
* Communal and private landscaped gardens with lawns top soiled and sown in seed
* PVC front entrance door and PVC double glazed windows
* Dedicated parking spaces to all properties
* Development is fully property managed
* NHBC 10-year Warranty
As required under the Estate Agency Act, we advise that this development is owned by an employee/director, or relation of an employee/director, of Colin Graham Residential.