, Doagh Road
- Show House Closed For The Holidays And Will Re-Open On Sunday 5th August 2pm - 4pm. For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office on 028 9066 8888
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home (Brick Finish)
- General Features
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky Plus
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- UPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary under lighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External Features
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking areas
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- Please note images are of show house site number 2
Location, location, location...
This latest development from award winning property developer Hagan Homes offers beautifully designed two bedroom apartments, three bedroom semi-detached and townhouse homes. Located within the leafy landscape of the Doagh Road, every new home in Fairview Farm Road will benefit from Hagan Homes' high quality turnkey package, including a stylish fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, meaning you have little to do once you move in.
Hagan Homes are renowned for their attention to detail and the emphasis they place on the finer details both internally and externally. Utilising an expert team of top architects, designers and building professionals you are guaranteed a home to be proud of. Residents of Fairview Farm Road will enjoy the benefits of living in this bustling town that has a vibrant mix of coffee houses, boutiques, essential lifestyle amenities and grocery shopping, all just a few minutes away.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, Ballyclare has a lot to offer. The Six Mile Water Park, enjoyed by runners and walkers, combines open lawns with meadowland and a conservation duck pond. Ballyclare is a self-contained town with local stores mixed with the larger supermarket brands of Asda and Lidl. There is a wide range of high quality schools from nursery through to secondary level education, and the University of Ulster Campus at Jordanstown is a short drive away. While the Ballyclare area offers a relaxed ambience, it has the bonus of being a commuters paradise, with easy access to Belfast City Centre just thirteen miles away via a recently updated dual carriageway and motorway
network. For those travelling further afield the main Ports in Belfast (13 miles) and Larne (13 miles), as well as the George Best City Airport (15 miles) and Belfast International Airport (12 miles) are all within a convenient driving distance.
Fairview Farm Road, Ballyclare offers residents the opportunity to live in modern, new build two bedroom apartments, three bedroom semi-detached and townhouse homes in the conveniently located market town of Ballyclare, amidst the picturesque
Co. Antrim countryside.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.88m x 3.63m (16' 0" x 11' 11")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 3.61m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
- 1.7m x 1.02m (5' 7" x 3' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.59m (15' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.57m (11' 6" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.31m (7' 10" x 7' 7")
- 2.57m x 2.11m (8' 5" x 6' 11")
Coming from Main Street going around the Square turn left onto Doagh Road, passing Ballyclare Secondary School Fairview Farm Road is on the right. Fairview Farm Road is located at the top of the lane.
Need more information?
or Send us an Enquiry: