|Site 74 Temple Hall
|Site 75 Temple Hall
|Site 84 Temple Hall
|Site 85 Temple Hall
- MAIN STRUCTURE:
- Traditional brick block, insulated cavity wall construction with decorative precast surrounds to many of the properties
- In situ concrete with high density polystyrene insulation, sand and cement screed to ground floor areas, with timber construction to upper floor levels
- A mix of trussed and cut timber roofs finished with quality traditional clay slates to compliment local surrounding period architecture
- Traditional style tripe glazed uPVC sliding sash windows to front elevations and future proof insulated casement hung units to rear
- Engineered and insulated entrance doors in hardwood timber frames with raised and fielded panels. The frames have decorative fan lights to heads, with doors painted in a variety of warm traditional colours with complimenting chrome furniture. High performance, future proof insulated patio rear doors to all properties. Internal doors are panelled type and painted satin white finish with contemporary styled handles
- JOINERY & INTERNAL FINISHES:
- Profiled high skirting and architraves are fitted throughout to painted walls and ceilings
- Bathroom and ensuites finished with high quality floor and wall tiling to compliment the contemporary interior styling
- Quality built, custom design kitchens with a combination of finishes fitted with chrome handles and tall storage cupboards which have been incorporated into most of the properties. Quality appliances are included in each kitchen comprising of a full height integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob and stainless steel extractor canopy
- BATHROOMS & ENSUITES:
- All bathrooms are designed with high specification, white sanitary ware. Wall mounted WC with concealed cisterns, stylish ceramic hand basins with polished chrome single lever pillar tap, stone resin shower trays and thermostatic controlled shower valves and glass screen and chromium plated heated towel rails in most of the properties
- Gas fired heating system with thermostatically controlled panel radiators.
- Energy efficient, recessed down lighting in kitchen/dining areas, bathroom and ensuite in most of the properties. Energy efficient pendant lights to all the other rooms. Ample power sockets throughout, with TV points to lounge, kitchen and bathrooms in most house types. Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors to comply with building regulations. Telephone points. External lighting to rear doors and wired to burglar alarm
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Comprehensive landscaped plan incorporating wall detailing, estate railing and hedging throughout the development. Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded with high timber screen fencing or masonry walling to rear boundaries. Paved patio area
- Ten year Structural Warranty Insurance and two year guarantee on all white goods
- INTERNAL IMAGES ARE OF SHOW HOUSE
A reflection of timeless architectural elegance and breath taking natural beauty.
Set in the historic village of Templepatrick, nestled in the heart of the beautiful County Antrim countryside, Temple Hall is a unique collection of Georgian inspired homes that exude style and quality in every detail. Each home has been thoughtfully designed to create living spaces that effortlessly bring together timeless architectural elegance with high specification finishes to perfectly meet the needs of modern family living.
An exceptional collection of country Georgian homes set in the heart of the beautiful County Antrim countryside.
From delightful 3 bedroom cottages to magnificent 4 bedroom country Georgian homes, the collection of exceptional properties at Temple Hall exudes character and individuality in every detail. Thoughtfully considered home design and natural landscaping have been brought together to create living spaces in harmony with the surrounding countryside, while perfectly meeting the demands of modern living.
Welcome to Templepatrick village. A very special place to call home.
There's nothing quite like life in a country village. The easy going pace of things; the wonderful sense of community; the convenience of having everything you need right on your doorstep. There's a different quality to life; a different way of living; the opportunity to enjoy a little bit of me time, or family time away from the stresses and strains of the everyday. It's being able to walk the kids to school just across the road, or stroll down to the shops in the village for a paper or a loaf of bread, or to post a letter. It's about going for a walk or a cycle along country roads, or exploring the beautiful County Antrim countryside that's all around you. That's what makes Temple Hall such a special place to call home. You've also got a world class golf course, spa and country club right on your doorstep and the natural beauty of Lough Neagh just a short drive away. The M2 motorway will bring you to Belfast in 20 minutes by car, or enjoy the convenience of the nearby Ballymartin Park & Ride service. And if you need to make that early morning dash to catch a flight, Belfast International Airport is just 12 minutes up the road.
At Temple Hall you really are at the heart of it all.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LOUNGE: 5.28m x 3.48m (17' 4" x 11' 5")
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- BEDROOM (1): 3.48m x 3.18m (11' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.18m x 2.49m (10' 5" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.57m x 2.49m (8' 5" x 8' 2")
Need more information?
or Send us an Enquiry: