Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
|The Rathmore 4 Bed Detached house||Price £210,000||1 (1)|
|The Massereene 2 Bed Apartment||Price £105,000||4 (4)|
|Springvale Apartments 2 Bed Apartment||Sale agreed £107,500||1 (0)|
|The Clady 4 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale agreed £159,950||2 (0)|
|The Greystone 3 Bed Semi-detached house||Sale agreed £167,500||2 (0)|
NOTE: SHOW HOME CLOSED ON SUNDAYS UNTIL NEW YEAR, VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL THURSDAY 20th DECEMBER
Ideally located on Antrim’s sought after Belfast Road, Laurel Manor offers a range of quality detached, semi detached homes and apartments, within 10 minutes walk of the historic town centre. The town’s history and rich cultural heritage is evident everywhere you look, with the magnificent 17th century parterre gardens of Antrim Castle and Clotworthy House visible from the town centre. The gardens offer over 60 acres of beautiful parkland and canal walks, with the remains of one of the oldest round towers in Ireland. The Castle Gardens now feature exhibitions and large family outdoor events all year round.
Just across the river from Castle Gardens is Antrim Forum Fitness Centre and the beautiful riverside walk which brings you to the shores of Lough Neagh, offering sailing, watersports and walks along the shore through Rea’s Wood.
For those interested in retail, schooling and recreational facilities, the location of Laurel Manor could not be better. Antrim town centre has a number of restaurants and bars, along with traditional bakeries and grocery shops, whilst just a few minutes away is Junction One shopping centre with its major high street shops and brands. Add to all this 2 excellent Golf Courses and several excellent grammar and primary schools, and you have the perfect combination for modern family living.
* High quality kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handles
* Integrated appliances to include; gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Ceramic wall and floor tiling to kitchen and bathrooms (selected areas)
* Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge and bedrooms
* Recessed down lighting to kitchen and bathrooms
* Generous electrical specification
* High levels of insulation
* Gas fired central heating
* Walls painted throughout with Magnolia emulsion finish
* Bevelled skirting and architrave painted in eggshell paint
* Feature focal point fireplace in houses
* Oak veneer doors with chrome door furniture
* Painted sand and cement rendered finish
* Communal and private landscaped gardens with lawns top soiled and sown in seed
* PVC front entrance door and PVC double glazed windows
* Dedicated parking spaces to all properties
* Development is fully property managed
* NHBC 10-year Warranty
As required under the Estate Agency Act, we advise that this development is owned by an employee/director, or relation of an employee/director, of Colin Graham Residential.