Well presented, four bedroom / three+ reception, detached, family sized bungalow, occupying a private site with uninterrupted, elevated, rural views, located off the Cairn Road, Carrickfergus. The property comprises reception hall / sun lounge, entrance hall, lounge, separate family room with open fire, modern fitted kitchen, rear porch, rear hall, four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe, fully tiled en suite shower room, and deluxe, fully tiled bathroom with white, four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area, attached garage, office and mature gardens finished in lawn, paved patio area, timber decking, plants, trees and range of shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended.
- RECEPTION HALL / SUN LOUNGE
- PVC double glazed front door. Elevated rural views. Tiled floor. Stone clad feature wall. Glass panelled door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to walk in hot press and partially floored roof space (with slingsby style ladder). Glass panelled door leading to:
- LOUNGE 5.23m x 4.82m (17'1" x 15'9")
- Dual aspect windows enjoying elevated rural views.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.24m x 3.94m (17'2" x 12'11")
- Open fire in cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and oak surround. Dual aspect windows. Timber flooring. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- KITCHEN 3.01m x 3.01m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to:
- REAR PORCH
- Tiled floor. Part tiling to walls. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- REAR HALL
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.76m x 3.91m (15'7" x 12'9")
- Dual aspect windows. Elevated rural views.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Wet room style shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. 'Jack & Jill' access to rear hall.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.27m (11'10" x 10'8")
- Elevated rural views.
- BEDROOM 3 4.23m x 3.71m (13'10" x 12'2")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 3.51m x 2.88m (11'6" x 9'5")
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in concrete and stone.
Private garden finished in lawn, mature trees, paved patio area, timber decking and range of plants and shrubbery.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil storage tank.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 4.93m x 2.90m (plus recess) (16'2" x 9'6" (plus re
- Up and over door. Power and light. Access to:
- OFFICE 3.20m x 2.16m (10'5" x 7'1")
- Power, light, PVC double glazed window and PVC double glazed external door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.