WE'RE READY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS SAFELY...
- Customers are only to visit the office out of necessity please, the bulk of dealings should be possible by phone or email.
- For those that do visit please maintain the two-metre social distancing rule.
- We will restrict the number of customers in the office at one time also.
- An extensive range of perspex screens have been installed throughout the building to protect both you and our staff.
- The office has undergone a deep clean, which will continue on a weekly basis, in addition to putting in place a strict cleaning routine and procedures to be carried out each day.
- An ample supply of hand-gel, antibacterial wipes and soap have been purchased and will be readily available for staff, visitors and customers to use.
- We will check on the health on all viewers prior to viewing.
- We will ask who will be attending the viewing and limit the number of people to no more than two at any one time.
- If the property is occupied, we will check on the health of the seller before arranging the appointment.
- Viewers will have 15 minutes in the property and we ask that they arrive and leave promptly to their appointment.
- Where a physical viewing takes place, we will avoid any handshaking or physical contact, social distance, wear a new pair of protective gloves and avoid any ‘paper’ documents including brochures and business cards. We are also happy to wear masks should the viewer/client prefer us to.
- We will have lights on and doors open to ensure that viewers do not touch anything within the property.
- We will greet you at the door and remain outside the property for the duration of the appointment.
- We will have a supply of hand gel and wipes in our car. When returning to the car, we will wash our hands and wipe any equipment we have used on the visit.
- If the property is vacant and we are using a key, we will wipe the key when it is taken from the key cabinet, wipe it after the viewing and again before it is placed back in the key cabinet.
- We will never travel in the same car as a colleague and always meet viewers at the property.
- We will never attend a viewing appointment if feeling unwell.
- Where a face to face meeting is required we will assess any risk associated with the visit and bring any relevant PPE.
- Where we do conduct a valuation, we will avoid any handshaking or physical contact, social distance, wear a new pair of protective gloves and where the client prefers us to, wear a mask.
- We will keep face to face contact to a minimum and decline any food or refreshments.
- We will explain to the customer the actions we are taking to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus.
- When we return to the car we will dispose of our gloves, clean our hands with hand-gel and wipe down any equipment used during the visit.
- When we return to the office, we will wash our hands with soap and water before we do anything else.
- We will never attend a valuation appointment if feeling unwell.
In addition to the above procedures, all employees within the company have successfully completed the Prevent COVID-19 online training course.
We also employed a private health and safety company to come in to Colin Graham Residential to complete a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and Staff Awareness Procedures.
We’re ready to conduct business safely.