Well presented, three bedroom / two reception, detached bungalow with attached garage, range of outbuildings and adjoining agricultural land extending to c.16 acres, occupying a prime site enjoying rural views towards Belfast Lough, located on the popular Paisley Road, Carrickfergus. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, reception hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, three well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, and bathroom with four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway, separate concrete yard area, attached garage, gardens front and rear, range of outbuildings to include c.63ft long agricultural shed with attached cattle shed, and adjoining agricultural land extending to c.16 acres. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Tiled floor. Glass panelled door with matching side screen leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to cloakroom, store, hot press and roof space. Access to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL 3.58m x 2.99m
- PVC double glazed door with matching side screen to rear garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 4.25m
- Twin windows to front elevation enjoying views towards Belfast Lough. Open fire in cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.57m x 3.35m
- Country style kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated oven. Glass fronted display cabinet. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.58m x 1.72m
- Fitted low level storage unit, melamine work surface area, stainless steel sink unit with draining bay and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM widest points
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 recess
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.05m
- Views towards Belfast Lough.
- Four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac and stone.
Separate concrete yard area.
Gardens front and rear finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
PVC oil storage tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.35m x 3.81m
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate PVC double glazed service door. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS:
- AGRICULTURAL SHED 19.19m x 8.83m
- CATTLE SHED 19.19m x 8.22m
- STORE BYRE 7.61m x 4.11m
- COAL SHED 4.95m x 2.94m
- C.16 ACRES OF ADJOINING AGRICULTURAL LAND
- Circa 16 acres of adjoining agricultural land currently laid out in grassland and are generally of a good shape and size for modern agriculture.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.