Impressive detached family home occupying a private, fully landscaped site, enjoying elevated rural views, located on the periphery of Templepatrick village. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, snug, office, kitchen, utility room, furnished cloakroom and spa pool room to ground floor level, with cinema room, four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal en suite, and deluxe fully tiled bathroom found on first floor level. There is a spiral staircase accessing the floored roof space, which is currently partitioned to provide two further rooms and landing area. Externally, the property enjoys electric operated gates leading to generous sized private driveway area finished in asphalt, landscaped garden with wide array of mature plants, trees and shrubbery, timber deck entertaining area, fully enclosed rear finished in asphalt, large detached games room / gym and separate detached double garage, currently partitioned to provide a range of offices and store rooms. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and range of quality finishes throughout. Viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with matching side screens. Tiled floor. Half panelling to walls. Oak stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- LOUNGE 6.44m x 4.48m (21'1" x 14'8")
- Dual aspect windows. Focal point fireplace. Stone clad media wall with recessed shelving. Three quarter panelling to walls. Timber flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.59m x 3.13m (11'9" x 10'3" )
- Tiled floor. Open arch to family room and kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM 9.49m x 2.70m (31'1" x 8'10")
- PVC double glazed French doors to side and rear. Timber flooring.
- SNUG 3.50m x 3.07m (11'5" x 10'0")
- Timber flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.59m x 3.15m (11'9" x 10'4")
- Quality fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting solid marble work surface. Colour coded sink unit with draining bay. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, tall fridge and dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinets. Wine rack. Solid granite upstands, splash back and windowsill. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.91m x 2.12m (9'6" x 6'11")
- Range of fitted storage units with solid granite work surface to match kitchen. Ceramic Belfast sink. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Solid granite upstands and windowsill. Stone clad walls. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Timber flooring.
- STUDY 3.04m x 2.37 (9'11" x 7'9")
- Access to hot press. Timber flooring. PVC external door.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary, white two piece suite comprising vanity unit with travertine top and WC. Illuminated mirror over sink.
- SWIM SPA ROOM 6.85m x 2.87m (22'5" x 9'4")
- 4m hydropool swim spa and dehumidifier. Stone clad walls. Fully tiled shower area. Thermostat controlled mains shower with drench shower head.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Brick clad feature wall. Wrought iron spiral staircase to floored roof space. Range of fitted storage units in mirrored doors.
- CINEMA ROOM 2.91m x 2.66m (9'6" x 8'8")
- Wired for projector and wall speakers. Tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.50m x 3.17m (14'9" x 10'4")
- Brick clad feature wall. Timber flooring. Half panelling to walls.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising vanity unit, shower enclosure and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Illuminated mirror over sink.
- REAR HALL
- Timber flooring. Range of built in stores.
- BEDROOM 2 6.44m x 4.93m (wps) (21'1" x 16'2" (wps))
- Rural views. Stone clad feature wall. Vaulted ceiling. Timber flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 5.92m x 2.99m (19'5" x 9'9")
- Timber flooring. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to Juliet style balcony. Rural views.
- BEDROOM 4 3.60m x 3.18m (11'9" x 10'5")
- Rural views. Timber flooring. Half panelling to walls.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white, four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate oversized shower enclosure, twin sink floating vanity unit and concealed cistern WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Twin illuminated mirrors over vanity unit.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE
- LANDING AREA
- Timber flooring.
- LUGGAGE ROOM 4.48m x 2.87m (14'8" x 9'4")
- Power, light, radiator, dual aspect windows, timber flooring and access to under eaves storage.
- STORE ROOM 3.58m x 2.88m (11'8" x 9'5")
- Power, light, radiator, timber flooring and access to under eaves storage.
- Electric operated double gates leading to generous sized private driveway finished in asphalt.
Landscaped front garden with wide array of mature plants, trees and shrubbery.
Timber deck patio area.
Outdoor pizza oven with tiled roof.
Fully enclosed rear finished in asphalt.
Separate enclosed service area with PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED GAMES ROOM / GYM 6.63m x 5.95m (21'9" x 19'6")
- PVC double glazed front door, entrance hall, games room / gym (6.63m x 5.95m), furnished cloakroom (with pedestal wash hand basin and WC) and store room (3.20m x 2.53m) with fitted storage units, work surface area and gas fired central heating boiler.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 9.40m x 6.75m (30'10" x 22'1")
- Currently partitioned to provide a range of offices and store rooms. Power, light, radiators and extensive range of fitted storage units.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.