Agricultural Land Adjacent To, 32 Grove Road, Shankbridge, Ballymena
- c.12 Acres Of Agricultural Land
- Accessed Off Grove Road, Shankbridge
- Opportunity To Purchase Additional c.1.4 Acres
- Bordered By Kells Water River
- Close Proximity To Surrounding Towns / Villages
- Copy Of Maps Available On Request
Opportunity to purchase circa 12 acres of agricultural land (portrayed as field 32 on land map), accessed and located off the Grove Road, Shankbridge, situated within a short commute to Ballymena, Kells/Connor, Antrim and access to the M2 motorway. The subject lands are currently laid out in grassland, bordered by the Kells Water river, and are generally of a good shape and size for modern agriculture. Opportunity to purchase an additional c.1.4 acres of adjoining agricultural land (portrayed as fields 33 and 34) via separate negotiation.
Copy of maps are available upon request and for further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Colin Graham Residential.
Early interest highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Need more information?
or Send us an Enquiry: