Impressive, detached, four bedroom / two+reception, new build home with integral double garage, occupying a semi-rural position, conveniently situated between Ballyclare, Glengormley and Carrickfergus, with access to M2 motorway nearby. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge and kitchen, each with vaulted ceilings, luxury fitted kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, rear hall, furnished cloakroom, first floor family room, again with vaulted ceiling, four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal suite with dressing room / walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, and separate luxury fitted bathroom with contemporary, white, four piece suite. Externally, there is a generous sized private driveway finished in stone, integral double garage with power operated double door, and gardens front, side and rear sown in lawn. Other attributes include oil fired central and PVC double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite, triple glazed front door with dual aspect side screens. Wood effect LVP floor covering.
- LOUNGE 5.50m x 3.88m (18'0" x 12'8")
- Triple aspect windows. Chimney ready for installation of open fire or stove. Vaulted ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.18m x 5.48m (wps) (20'3" x 17'11" (wps))
- Luxury fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units, with contrasting solid quartz work surface and upstands. Matching island unit with solid quartz top and breakfast bar area. Inlaid colour coded 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob, with solid quartz splash back and stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Vaulted ceiling. Wood effect LVP floor covering.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.63m x 1.79m (11'10" x 5'10")
- Range of fitted storage units, with contrasting marble effect melamine work surface. Colour coded sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Wood effect LVP floor covering. Composite double glazed door to driveway and rear garden.
- REAR PORCH
- Wood effect LVP floor covering. Composite double glazed door to driveway and rear garden. Open arch leading to rear hall.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Illuminated mirror over sink. Tile effect LVT floor covering.
- REAR HALL
- Wood effect LVP floor covering. Access to integral double garage. Stairwell to first floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.18m x 2.94m (13'8" x 9'7")
- Rural views. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 4.14m x 3.91m (wps) (13'6" x 12'9" (wps))
- Rural views. Built in wardrobe.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate oversized, panelled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror over sink. Tile effect LVT floor covering.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY ROOM 5.38m x 3.91m (17'7" x 12'9")
- Triple aspect windows. Dual aspect feature window, enjoying elevated rural views. Vaulted ceiling.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 5.38m x 3.23m (17'7" x 10'7")
- Composite double glazed French doors leading to Juliet style balcony. Rural views.
- DRESSING ROOM / WALK IN WARDROBE 2.99m x 2.28m (9'9" x 7'5")
- Access to roof space.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower with drench shower head. Chrome towel radiator. Illuminated mirror over sink. Tile effect LVT floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 4.12m x 3.20m (13'6" x 10'5")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in stone.
Gardens front, side and rear sown in grass.
Stone clad entrance porch, with matching stone clad external feature walls throughout property.
Outside taps front and rear.
PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.67m x 5.37m (18'7" x 17'7")
- Power operated, PVC coated, roller shutter door. Separate service door to rear hall. Power, light, high efficiency oil fired central heating boiler, water cylinder, twin windows and walls plastered and painted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.