Impressive double bay fronted, four bedroom / three+ reception, period detached family home with detached double garage, separate detached snooker room with bar, and paddock with two bay stable block, occupying a prime site enjoying elevated rural views, located on the Ballylinney Road, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with open fire, family room with open fire, dining room with multi fuel burning stove, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, and family bathroom with white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys sweeping driveway finished in tarmac, detached double garage, detached snooker room with open arch leading to bar, generous gardens front, side and rear, and secondary access allowing access to adjoining paddock with two bay stable block. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled double doors with matching side screen. Tiled floor. Glass panelled door with matching side screen leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Return stairwell to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and concealed cistern WC. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE bay
- Dual aspect windows. Bow bay window to front elevation. Open fire in marble fireplace with granite inset, matching hearth and carved mahogany surround.
- FAMILY ROOM bay
- Open fire in decorative brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Bow bay window to front elevation. Solid timber flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.95m x 3.65m
- Brick inglenook recess with cast iron multi fuel burning stove on quarry tile hearth. Solid timber flooring. Access to hot press. Open arch to kitchen. Separate open arch leading to:
- CONSERVATORY widest points
- In PVC double glazed frame. Solid timber flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.74m x 3.61m
- Modern fitted high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting wood block effect melamine work surface. Colour coded sink unit with draining bay. Integrated Neff touch screen ceramic induction hob with extractor hood over. Integrated Bosch oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for wine fridge. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to driveway and rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stained glass feature window to half landing. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 bay
- Dual aspect windows. Bow bay window to front elevation. Elevated rural views. Fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 bay
- Bow bay window to front elevation. Elevated rural views. Fitted wardrobes and storage.
- BEDROOM 3 3.65m x 2.55m
- Open fire in tiled fireplace. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 4 3.02m x 2.65m
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, separate shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Fully tiled walls.
- Entrance pillars and double gates leading to sweeping driveway finished in tarmac.
Generous gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn and wide array of mature plants, trees and shrubbery.
Enclosed paved patio/entertainment area.
Timber decked area with brick built barbecue.
Secondary access allowing access to adjoining paddock with two bay stable block.
Paved service area with boiler house and twin PVC oil storage tanks.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.26m x 5.33m
- Twin aluminium roller shutter doors. Power and light.
- SEPARATE DETACHED SNOOKER ROOM 7.32m x 5.64m
- Open arch leading to:
- BAR 3.72m x 3.22m
- Fitted bar. PVC double glazed door to timber decked area.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM.
- With two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.