Immaculately presented, five+ bedroom / three+ reception, detached villa with integral double garage, occupying a prime site within the well sought after Dalewood development, situated off Ballyhenry Road, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, separate dining room, family room, modern fitted kitchen with informal living/dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, five well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include master and guest bedrooms with en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac, double gates to additional driveway area, integral double garage, front garden finished mainly in lawn, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and timber decking. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Tiled floor. Stairwell to gallery landing. Open arch leading to:
- LOUNGE bay
- Box bay window to front elevation. Open fire in cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround. Open arch leading to:
- DINING ROOM 3.87m x 3.86m
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.88m x 3.61m
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING / DINING AREA 6.99m x 3.87m
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Matching breakfast bar unit. Stainless steel sink unit with matching draining bay. Integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Space and plumbed for dishwasher. Twin glass fronted display cabinets. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.69m x 2.54m
- Range of fitted storage units and work surface area to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Cooker point. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Access to furnished cloakroom and integral double garage. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Access to walk in hot press and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM widest points
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower unit. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor. Access to:
- LARGE WALK IN WARDROBE / DRESSING ROOM widest points
- Suited for use as bedroom 6.
- GUEST BEDROOM 3.88m x 3.83m
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.87m x 3.83m
- BEDROOM 4 3.87m x 3.60m
- BEDROOM 5 3.59m x 2.82m
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, vanity unit and WC.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Double gates to additional driveway area.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and timber decking.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.97m x 5.67m
- Twin up and over garage doors. Separate service door to utility room. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.