Stunning detached residence with adjoining, self-contained, two bedroom annex and large attached garage/workshop, occupying a generous sized private site enjoying delightful rural views, conveniently located on the Sealstown Road, Mallusk, Newtownabbey. The property has been sympathetically renovated over recent years to provide a subtle blend of contemporary design finished to an exceptional specification whilst retaining the unique character throughout, and offers both generous and adaptable family accommodation. The main dwelling comprises entrance hall, lounge with contemporary electric fire, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, separate family room/additional bedroom, utility room, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms, and deluxe family bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. The adjoining annex, which can be accessed from the main dwelling or via private entrances comprises entrance hall, open plan living/kitchen/dining, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, two well proportioned bedrooms, and deluxe shower room. Externally the property enjoys power operated double gates leading to generous sized private driveway area, extensive landscaped gardens with adjoining grass paddock, garden room/home office with attached furnished cloakroom, and large attached garage/workshop set to rear. Other attributes include oil heating to main residence, gas and underfloor heating to annex, PVC double glazing, and CCTV system. Rarely do properties come to the market that offer such a versatile range of uses... early viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- EcoTec, composite, double glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.69m x 4.15m (15'4" x 13'7")
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Dual done, double glazed, French doors leading to driveway and gardens. Access into adjoining annex. Separate access to garage/workshop.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.57m x 2.88m (14'11" x 9'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with complementary quartz effect melamine work surface. Matching upstands. Ceramic 1.5 bowl sink unit with matching draining bay and mixer tap with down sprayer. Space for range cooker/oven with oversized stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated microwave oven. Integrated fridge and separate freezer unit. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Open arch into:
- FAMILY ROOM 4.73m x 4.55m (15'6" x 14'11")
- Contemporary, wall hung electric fire. Quality wood laminate floor covering. Exposed brick feature wall. EcoTec composite door leading to driveway. Dual aspect windows. Recessed spotlights. Access to built in store with tiled floor, light and dual aspect windows. Stairwell leading to first floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.55m x 2.77m (14'11" x 9'1")
- Dual aspect windows. Parquet style timber flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.88m x 1.55m (6'2" x 5'1")
- Low level storage units and contrasting quartz effect work surface. Ceramic wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Access into:
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White WC. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Dual aspect windows. Alarm panel.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 2.97m (15'3" x 9'8")
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Triple aspect windows enjoying elevated rural views.
- BEDROOM 2 2.91m x 2.52m (wps) (9'6" x 8'3" (wps))
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Built in double wardrobe.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM 3.10m x 2.03m (10'2" x 6'8")
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising freestanding bath with central mounted mixer tap, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower unit. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Illuminated, mirrored vanity cupboard over wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- ADJOINING ANNEX
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Wood strip effect tiled flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 8.81m x 4.46m (28'10" x 14'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of shaker style high and low level storage units and contrasting polished granite work surface. Inlaid 1.5 bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated touch screen 'Samsung' induction hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy over. Integrated 'Samsung' eye level oven. Integrated under counter fridge and separate freezer unit. Integrated slimline 'Beko' dishwasher. Splash back tiling to walls. Wood strip effect tiled flooring. Matching breakfast bar return. Cast iron wood burning stove set on slate hearth. Dual aspect windows with feature corner window to rear elevation. PVC double glazed rear door.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.38m x 2.57m (7'9" x 8'5")
- Range of high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block work surface. Inlaid 'Armitage Shanks' ceramic sink with flexi hose mixer tap over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating (housed within matching unit). Wood strip effect flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m x 3.84m (14'6" x 12'7")
- Access into main dwelling. Vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 3.12m (wps) (12'7" x 10'2" (wps))
- Rural views to rear elevation.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM 2.63m x 2.42m (8'7" x 7'11")
- Contemporary three piece suite comprising oversized tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit encompassing wash hand basin with recessed mixer tap over, and WC. Recessed thermostat controlled shower unit with drench shower head over. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Shaver point.
- Power operated, remote controlled double gates leading into generous sized private driveway area finished in coloured stone.
External lighting and power points.
Generous sized gardens finished in neat lawn and paved patio area.
Access from front and side gardens to grass paddock.
Enclosed, private garden to rear of annex finished in lawn, stoned patio area and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Right of way access via stoned lane leading to large attached garage/workshop and service area to rear.
PVC oil storage tank (servicing main dwelling).
Gas tank (servicing annex).
Oil fired central heating boiler.
- LARGE ATTACHED GARAGE / WORKSHOP 15.50m x 4.70m (50'10" x 15'5")
- PVC coated roller shutter door and separate service door to main dwelling. Light and power. Potential to covert to further accommodation (subject to necessary planning and approvals).
- GARDEN ROOM / HOME OFFICE 4.77m x 3.46m (15'7" x 11'4")
- Hardwood. double glazed double doors. Timber panelling to walls, tiled floor and range of low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Space for under counter appliances. Light and power. Electric storage heater.
- ATTACHED FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary, white two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Sensor lighting and vinyl floor covering.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.