Immaculately presented, five bedroom / three reception, detached family home with integral garage and fully enclosed rear garden, occupying a prime site enjoying elevated views towards the Irish Sea, extending to Scotland, located within the well sought after Huntersbuoy development, situated off the Ballycraigy Road, Larne. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, generous sized sun lounge with gas stove and separate multi fuel burning stove (encompassing back boiler link up system for heating and water), dining room, country style kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, five well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys private driveway area finished in brick pavior, integral garage, front garden finished mainly in lawn, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, brick pavior patio area and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany, double glazed front door with matching side screens and stained glass detailing. Solid timber flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store. Glass panelled French doors to dining room.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Splash back tiling to walls.
- LOUNGE 4.87m x 3.98m (15'11" x 13'0")
- Gas fire in marble fireplace with matching hearth and surround. Picture window to front elevation. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- SUN LOUNGE 8.68m x 8.55m (wps) (28'5" x 28'0" (wps))
- Cast iron multi fuel burning stove (back boiler link up system to heating and water) with granite hearth. Separate cast iron gas stove with granite hearth. Vaulted ceiling. Solid timber flooring. PVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM 3.43m x 3.42m (11'3" x 11'2")
- Picture window to front elevation. Solid timber flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.02m x 3.73m (13'2" x 12'2")
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting solid granite work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated under counter fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinet. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.99m x 1.80m (9'9" x 5'10")
- Range of fitted storage units with contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor. Access to integral garage. Hardwood, double glazed side door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and hot press. Access via slingsby style ladder to partially floored roof space with light.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.89m x 4.00m (16'0" x 13'1")
- Dual aspect windows enjoying views towards the Irish Sea, extending to Scotland.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Splash back tiling to sink.
- BEDROOM 2 6.88m x 3.66m (22'7" x 12'0)
- Dual aspect windows enjoying views towards the Irish Sea, extending to Scotland. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.72m x 3.39m (wps) (12'2" x 11'1" (wps))
- Views towards the Irish Sea, extending to Scotland. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM 4 3.70m x 3.02m (12'1" x 9'10")
- Views towards the Irish Sea, extending to Scotland.
- STUDY / BEDROOM 5 2.53m x 1.84m (8'3" x 6'0")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate panelled oversized shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Half tiling to wall. Chrome towel radiator.
- Front garden finished mainly in lawn.
Private driveway area finished in brick pavior.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, brick pavior patio area and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Enclosed service area.
PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.16m x 3.63m (16'11" x 11'10")
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate service door to utility room. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.