Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three reception, detached villa with matching detached garage, occupying a prime site enjoying rural views, located within the popular Henryville development, off Ballynure Road, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with gas fire, separate dining room, family room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, luxury fitted kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include master with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with contemporary, white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac, matching detached garage, enclosed service area to side, and gardens front and rear. Other attributes include oil fired central heating (combi condensing boiler), PVC double glazing and beam vacuum system. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with PVC double glazed side screens. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.55m
- Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and oak surround. Picture window to front elevation. Solid timber flooring. Open arch leading to:
- DINING ROOM 3.27m x 2.99m
- Solid timber flooring. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.37m x 3.19m
- Brick inglenook recess with cast iron multi fuel burning stove on slate hearth. Picture window to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.09m x 3.28m
- Luxury fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units in solid oak door and contrasting solid granite work surface. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated double oven, warming tray, touch screen ceramic induction oven, tall fridge and dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor hood. Solid granite upstands to walls. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL 2.68m x 2.57m
- Range of fitted high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Upstands to walls to match work surface. Tiled floor. Composite double glazed door to rear garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fitted storage unit. Splash back tiling to sink. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM bay
- Dual aspect windows. Rural views.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled oversized shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Towel radiator. Illuminated mirror and splash back tiling over sink. Tiled floor. Access to large, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 widest points
- Fitted wardrobes in glass and mirror panelled sliding doors. Rural views. Timber flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.70m x 2.95m
- Timber flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 2.68m x 2.56m
- Rural views. Timber flooring.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary white four piece suite comprising central mounted bath, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Fitted storage unit. Towel radiator. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in raised bedding with range of plants and shrubbery.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, brick pavior and raised bed with range of plants and shrubbery.
Enclosed service area to side.
Combi condensing oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil storage tank.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.23m x 3.24m
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate PVC double glazed service door to rear garden. Power, light and Beam vacuum hub.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.