Immaculately presented, three bedroom / two+ reception, detached villa plus conservatory with cozy style roof and integral garage, occupying a prime site within the popular and conveniently located Hollybrook development, Hightown Road, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, separate family room, conservatory with cozy style roof, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, rear porch/hall, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and family bathroom with contemporary three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys private driveway finished in asphalt, integral garage, front garden finished in lawn and range of trees and shrubs, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paving and range of trees and shrubs. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, double and triple glazing, and convenient location. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens and feature fan light over. Engineered timber flooring. Glass panelled French doors to family room. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE widest points
- Dual aspect windows. Glass fronted wood burning stove in granite fireplace, with matching hearth and timber surround. Engineered timber flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.35m x 3.02m
- Feature window to rear elevation. Engineered timber flooring.
- CONSERVATORY 3.16m x 3.12m
- In PVC double glazed frame with matching French door to rear garden and cozy style roof. Wood laminate floor covering. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA widest points
- Modern fitted high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated oven. Space for American style fridge freezer. Recess for microwave oven. Splash back tiling to walls. Wood laminate floor covering.
- UTILITY ROOM widest points
- Fitted storage units, melamine work surface area, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Splash back tiling to walls. Wood laminate floor covering. Glass panelled door leading to:
- REAR PORCH / HALL
- Access to integral garage. PVC triple glazed door, side screen and fan light leading to side/rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved store and roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM widest points
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 recess
- BEDROOM 3 widest points
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Shower screen over bath. Part panelled/part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn and range of trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in asphalt.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paving and range of trees and shrubs.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.26m x 2.86m
- Up and over door. Separate service door to rear hall. Power, light and utility area to rear. Timber panelled ceiling, storage to roof space and plastered walls.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.