Immaculately presented, extended, three bedroom / two+ reception, mid town house property with fully enclosed, low maintenance, paved rear yard, conveniently located in the popular Glantane Drive, situated off Antrim Road, North Belfast. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, bay fronted lounge with open fire and open arch into family room, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, and deluxe bathroom with contemporary three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys low maintenance front garden finished in artificial grass and tiled pathway, fully enclosed, low maintenance, paved rear yard finished with range of plants, trees and shrubbery, and purpose built, attached, utility store with light, power, gas fired central heating boiler and PVC double glazed door. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Ideal first time buy. Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed arched fan light over. Tiled floor. Access to under stairs storage. Glazed panelled door with matching side screen and fan light over leading into:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell leading to first floor.
- LOUNGE bay
- Bow bay window to front elevation. Open fire in sandstone fireplace with matching hearth. Wood laminate floor covering. Open arch leading into:
- FAMILY ROOM 3.29m x 2.95m
- Wood laminate floor covering. Recessed spotlights.
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 6.74m x 2.94m
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Rangemaster ceramic sink with matching draining bay. Space for range oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Matching upstands and breakfast bar. Splash back tiling to wall. Wood laminate floor covering. Strip lighting under high level units. PVC double glazed door leading to rear garden/yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPLIT LANDING
- Access via slingsby style ladder to floored roof space. Positive air ventilation system.
- BEDROOM 1 5.11m x 3.12m
- Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM 2 into robes
- Wood laminate floor covering. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 into robes
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in sliding doors.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising 'P-shaped' panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin and concealed cistern WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit, drench shower head and glass shower screen over bath. Part tiled / part panelled walls. Tiled floor. Twin frosted windows.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in artificial grass and tiled pathway.
Fully enclosed, low maintenance, paved rear yard finished with range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Purpose built, attached, utility store with light, power, gas fired central heating boiler and PVC double glazed door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Under the regulations of the Estate Agents Act 1979, please note that the vendor of this property is a relation of an employee of Colin Graham Residential.