Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three+ reception, detached family home with matching detached garage, occupying a prime end of cul de sac site, located within the popular Rosslane development, situated off Rashee Road, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with open fire, separate family room, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, utility room, study/bedroom five, four generously proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with contemporary, white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone, matching detached garage, and gardens side and rear finished in lawn, paved patio area and mature trees. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and rural aspects. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with matching double glazed side screens. Tiled floor. Stairwell leading to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.24m x 3.15m (13'11" x 10'4")
- Open fire in polished granite fireplace with matching hearth and contrasting polished granite surround. Picture window to front elevation.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.05m x 2.84m (10'0" x 9'4")
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Access into:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.56m x 3.05m (18'3" x 10'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite work surface. Matching breakfast bar. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and separate water filter tap. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy over. Integrated oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTLITY ROOM 1.98m x 1.80m (6'6" x 5'11")
- Range of high and low level storage units to match kitchen with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to work surface. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door leading to driveway.
- STUDY / BEDROOM 5 2.90m x 2.11m (9'6" x 6'11")
- Picture window to front elevation.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access via slingsby style ladder to roof space with light. Access to hot press (pressurised system). Recess for study area.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.18m x 3.15m (10'5" x 10'4")
- Picture window to front elevation enjoying views over communal green.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled, oversized shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Floor to ceiling tiled splash back to wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 2.95m (13'6" x 9'8")
- Range of fitted bedroom furniture. Picture window to rear elevation.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Picture window to front elevation overlooking communal green.
- BEDROOM 4 3.07m x 2.90m (10'1" x 9'6")
- Picture window to rear elevation.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white thee piece suite comprising 'P-shaped' panelled bath/shower, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit and curved glass shower screen over bath. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin and bath. Tiled floor.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone.
Rural aspects and views over communal green area.
Gardens side and rear finished in lawn, paved patio area and mature trees.
PVC oil storage tank and oil fired central heating boiler.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 4.78m x 2.49m (15'8" x 8'2")
- Remote controlled, power operated, PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate service door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.