Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three reception, extended detached family home with matching detached garage and generous sized, fully enclosed rear garden, conveniently located within the popular Carnmoney area of Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, spacious dining room with PVC double glazed French door to rear garden, utility store, rear hall, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area open through to generous sized family room, four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, deluxe fully tiled bathroom with contemporary, white three piece suite, and separate deluxe fully tiled shower room with contemporary three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac, matching detached garage, and fully enclosed, large, private rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio areas, decorative stone and selection of shrubbery. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing, and elevated views towards Knockagh monument. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Quality wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell leading to first floor. Feature wood panelling to wall.
- LOUNGE 3.63m x 3.08m (11'10" x 10'1" )
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Picture window to front elevation. Open fire with slate tile hearth. Feature wood panelling to wall.
Glazed double doors leading into:
- DINING ROOM 5.41m x 3.32m (17'8" x 10'10" )
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Picture window to rear elevation. PVC double glazed French door leading to rear garden. Built in store with gas fired central heating boiler. Recessed spotlights. Open arch into rear hall.
- UTILITY STORE 2.08m x 1.20m (6'9" x 3'11")
- Range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine Space for tumble dryer. Quality wood laminate floor covering.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.41m x 3.66m (17'8" x 12'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with matching draining bay and mixer tap. Integrated touch screen induction hob with extractor canopy over. Integrated double oven (oven will be different to that displayed in picture). Integrated tall freezer, separate under counter freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven. Matching upstands. Tiled floor. Open through to:
- FAMILY ROOM 5.42m x 4.75m (17'9" x 15'7" )
- Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 4 3.03m x 2.65m (9'11" x 8'8")
- Picture window to front elevation.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising quadrant shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.61m x 3.03m (wps) (11'10" x 9'11" (wps))
- Picture window to front elevation enjoying views towards Knockagh monument.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor with matching skirting. Chrome towel radiator. Splash back tiling to sink. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.03m x 2.85m (9'11" x 9'4")
- Picture window to rear elevation.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.29m (8'3" x 7'6")
- Quality wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows enjoying views towards Knockagh monument. Access to built in shelved store.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit, glass shower screen and mixer tap over bath. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Fully enclosed, large, private rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio areas, decorative stone and selection of shrubbery.
Attached wood store to rear of garage.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.74m x 2.85m (18'9" x 9'4")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.