Immaculately presented, spacious, detached family home with detached workshop/stores, occupying a generous sized site enjoying rural aspects, conveniently located on the Rathmore Road, Dunadry. Offering adaptable accommodation, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with stone clad fireplace and French doors leading to patio area, separate family room/playroom, dining room/bedroom five, kitchen through dining and sitting room with cast iron wood burning stove, utility room/boot room, fully tiled ground floor bathroom, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, and separate family shower room with three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in stone, paved courtyard with patio areas, front and side gardens finished in lawn, mature trees, shrubs, paved patio areas and timber deck entertaining area, and detached workshop/stores. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front door with PVC triple glazed side screens. Return stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs storage. Glass panelled French doors leading to lounge. Glass panelled door leading to kitchen.
- LOUNGE 6.47m x 6.38m (21'2" x 20'11")
- Stone clad fireplace with matching hearth. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors leading to patio.
- FAMILY ROOM / PLAY ROOM 6.38m x 3.28m (20'11" x 10'9")
- PVC double glazed French doors leading to patio.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 5 3.26m x 2.36m (10'8" x 7'8")
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING / SITTING ROOM 12.43m x 4.26m (40'9" x 13'11")
- SITTING ROOM
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove on tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors leading to timber deck area.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Fitted in-frame kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Cooker point with glass splash back and extractor hood over. Space for American style fridge freezer. Fitted breakfast bar unit. Dual aspect windows. Part tiling to walls. Glass panelled door leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM / BOOT ROOM 4.39m x 1.53m (14'4" x 5'0")
- Range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Part tiling to walls. Part exposed tongue and groove timber flooring. Glass panelled door leading to rear yard/garden.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower over bath.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Informal study/sitting area. Dual aspect windows. Access to hot press.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 5.41m x 4.26 (wps) (17'8" x 13'11" (wps))
- Dual aspect windows.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Exposed tongue and groove timber flooring. Splash back tiling to sink.
- BEDROOM 2 5.52m x 2.99m (wps) (18'1" x 9'9" (wps))
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.01m (14'0" x 9'10")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 2.88m (12'0" x 9'5")
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower with drench shower head. Part tiled part timber panelled walls. Exposed tongue and groove timber flooring.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in stone.
Front and side gardens finished in lawn, mature trees, shrubs, paved patio areas and timber deck entertaining area.
Paved courtyard with patio areas.
PVC oil storage tank.
- STORE 1 / STABLE 4.82m x 3.74m (15'9" x 12'3")
- STORE 2 / WORKSHOP 3.42m x 3.04m (11'2" x 9'11")
- BOILER HOUSE 3.16m x 2.23m (10'4" x 7'3")
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.