Immaculately presented, four bedroom, three+ reception, detached family home with generous sized private driveway and gardens front and rear, conveniently located in the well sought after Templepatrick village, within close proximity to local amenities/shops, public transport routes and M2 access for those commuting to Belfast City. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge through dining room with gas fire and glass panelled French doors leading to sun lounge, separate family room, modern fitted kitchen with informal living/dining area, utility room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, and deluxe bathroom with contemporary, white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone, additional parking area finished asphalt, front garden finished in mature trees and tree bark, and rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, timber decking, raised planters and decorative stone. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite, double glazed front door with PVC double glazed side screens. Timber flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Access to cloakroom.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Timber flooring. Access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM 9.58m x 5.32m (wps) (31'5" x 17'5" (wps))
- Gas fire in granite fireplace with contrasting marble surround. Picture window to front elevation. PVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden. Glass panelled French doors, with matching side screens, leading to:
- SUN LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.47m (12'11" x 11'4")
- Dual aspect windows. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.93m x 3.49m (12'10" x 11'5")
- Open fire in marble fireplace, with matching hearth and timber surround. Picture window to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL LIVING / DINING AREA 7.05m x 4.98m (23'1" x 16'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting solid quartz work surface area. Island unit with granite effect melamine work surface area and breakfast bar area. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated, touch screen, induction hob with extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinet. Access to walk in larder store. Splash back tiling and solid quartz upstands to walls. Wood laminate floor covering. Bay window to rear elevation. Glass panelled door leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.25m x 2.05m (10'7" x 6'8")
- Fitted low level storage units with melamine work surface area. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to walls. Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stained glass feature window. Access to store with gas fired central heating boiler. Access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 5.80m x 3.68m (wps) (19'0" x 12'0" (wps))
- Dual aspect windows.
- WALK IN WARDROBE
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.51m (12'11" x 11'6")
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes with sliding panelled and mirror panelled doors.
- BEDROOM 3 3.03m x 2.59m (9'11" x 8'5")
- BEDROOM 4 2.86m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'8")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit, with drench shower head, and curved glass shower screen over bath. Chrome towel radiator. Tile effect panelled walls. Wood laminate floor covering.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone.
Additional parking area finished asphalt.
Front garden finished in mature trees and tree bark.
Rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, timber decking, raised planters and decorative stone.
Outside hot and cold taps.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.