Immaculately presented, four bedroom / two+ reception, detached family home with large conservatory and integral double garage, located within the popular Mill Grange development, off Hydepark Road, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with PVC double glazed French patio doors to rear garden, separate dining room, large conservatory with cosy style roof, kitchen through living/dining room with luxury fitted kitchen, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe fully tiled bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway, integral double garage, front garden finished in lawn, tree bark and range of trees, and large fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, decorative stone, mature trees and range of shrubs. Other attributes include oil heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screen. Solid timber flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store. Glass panelled French door leading to dining room/play room/study.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Splash back tiling to sink. Solid timber flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.36m x 3.83m (17'7" x 12'6")
- Dual aspect windows. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Herringbone style wood laminate floor covering. Fireplace ready for installation of stove.
- DINING ROOM / PLAY ROOM / STUDY 2.99m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")
- Solid timber flooring. Double doors leading to:
- LARGE CONSERVATORY WITH COSY STYLE ROOF 7.82m x 3.39m (25'7" x 11'1")
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH LIVING / DINING ROOM 6.94m x 4.22m (22'9" x 13'10")
- Luxury fitted solid wood kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting wood grain effect melamine work surface. Matching breakfast bar area. Colour coded 1.5 bowl Blanco sink unit with draining bay. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with solid quartz splash back and extractor hood over. Integrated double ovens (replaced to new by completion). Integrated dishwasher. Solid quartz upstands and cills. Underlighting to high level units. Recessed lighting to kickboards. LVT flooring. Access to integral double garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved hot press and roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.17m x 3.83m (widest points) (13'8" x 12'6" (wide
- Fitted wardrobes in mirror and glass panelled sliding doors. Range of fitted lighting.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled power shower unit with drench shower head. Part tiling to walls. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.29m (12'5" x 10'9")
- Fitted wardrobes in mirror panelled sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 3.84m x 3.03m (widest points) (12'7" x 9'11" (wide
- BEDROOM 4 3.80m x 2.85m (12'5" x 9'4")
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary white four piece suite comprising tile encased bath, fully tiled shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Electric shower. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator.
- Front garden finished in lawn, tree bark and range of trees.
Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Large, fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, decorative stone, mature trees and range of shrubs.
PVC oil storage tank.
External power point.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.75m x 5.39m (18'10" x 17'8")
- Twin up and over doors. Separate service door to rear garden. Power, light, roof space and oil fired central heating boiler. Utility area to rear with fitted storage units, work surface area, stainless steel sink and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.