Immaculately presented, four bedroom, four reception, detached family home with matching detached double garage, occupying a prime site enjoying rural views, located on the British Road, Aldergrove. The property comprises entrance hall with oak stairwell leading to gallery landing, lounge/cinema room, dining room with gas fire, sun room with cathedral style ceiling, luxury fitted kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, utility room, furnished cloakroom, study, principal bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, guest bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, and deluxe family bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac, matching detached double garage, and gardens to front, side and rear finished in lawn and brick pavior patio area. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with hardwood double glazed side screens and fan light over. Tiled floor. Oak stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE / CINEMA ROOM 5.08m x 4.74m (16'7" x 15'6")
- DINING ROOM 4.78m x 4.20m (15'8" x 13'9")
- Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and surround. Timber flooring. Glass panelled doors to kitchen and sun room.
- SUN ROOM 4.90m x 4.80m (16'0" x 15'8")
- Cathedral style ceiling. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 8.18m x 4.18m (26'10" x 13'8")
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting quartz worksurface. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated eye level double oven and warming tray. Space for wine fridge. Twin integrated fridge freezers. Integrated dishwasher. Quartz splash back to walls. Glass fronted display cabinets. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Glass panelled door leading to:
- REAR HALL
- Double doors accessing cloakroom. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.29m x 2.68m (10'9" x 8'9")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary, white two piece suite comprising floating vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- STUDY 4.19m x 2.99m (13'8" x 9'9")
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Informal living/study area. Feature window to front elevation. Dual aspect windows. Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Double doors leading to hot press.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 7.69m x 4.20m (wps) (25'2" x 13'9" (wps))
- Dual aspect windows. Open arch leading to:
- DRESSING ROOM 2.55m x 1.55m (8'4" x 5'1")
- Glass panelled door leading to:
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising oversized tiled shower enclosure, vanity unit with glass basin and WC. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- GUEST BEDROOM 4.88m x 3.79m (wps) (16'0" x 12'5" (wps))
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Splash back tiling to walls. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.20m x 4.19m (13'9" x 13'8")
- BEDROOM 4 4.34m x 3.56m (14'2" x 11'8")
- Currently utilised as walk in wardrobe/dressing room.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising freestanding bath, separate oversized fully tiled shower enclosure, sink unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower with drench shower head. Splash back tiling to sink. Stone clad feature wall. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Gardens to front, side and rear finished in lawn and brick pavior patio area.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
- MATCHING DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.98m x 6.99m (26'2" x 22'11")
- Twin power operated roller shutter doors. Separate service door to rear garden. Oil fired central heating boiler. Beam vacuum hub. Power, light and access to large roof space area with window, suited for conversion to office or games room (subject to necessary planning and approval).
- OUTSIDE TOILET
- With wash hand basin and WC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.