Impressive five bedroom / two+ reception detached family home extending in excess of 3,000 sq ft, plus two double garages, occupying a prime site enjoying stunning views towards Slemish Mountain, located off the Aghanure Road, Broughshane, Ballymena. The property comprises entrance hall with stairwell leading to gallery landing, lounge with gas fire, separate family room with wood burning stove, luxury fitted kitchen through living/dining room, boot room, utility room, furnished cloakroom, five well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal and guest bedrooms with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe fully tiled bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys power operated gates (with HikVision remote access camera system) leading to generous sized private driveway area, tiled car port, two double garages, and generous gardens front, side and rear. Other attributes include Highspeed internet via Starlink Antenna (c.260mb), full mesh Wi-Fi system, oil fired central heating (underfloor to ground floor level), PVC double glazing and extensive range of luxury finishes throughout. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood, panelled front door with matching double glazed side screens and fan light over. Tiled floor. Feature height ceilings, continuing throughout remainder of house. Stairwell to first floor gallery landing. Access to under stairs store. Coving to ceiling.
- LOUNGE 5.42m x 4.20m (17'9" x 13'9")
- Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Dual aspect windows. Coving to ceiling. Tiled floor. Open arch to kitchen / living / dining.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.79m x 3.60m (15'8" x 11'9")
- Inglenook recess with cast iron wood burning stove. Twin windows to front elevation. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN THROUGH LIVING / DINING ROOM 9.71m x 7.77m (31'10" x 25'5")
- Luxury fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of high and low level storage units with contrasting solid quartz work surface. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic touch screen induction hob with extractor hood over. Integrated eye level double oven, tall fridge, separate tall freezer and dishwasher. Access to walk in pantry. Separate fitted store. Solid quartz upstands to wall. Tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Twin sliding patio doors with matching side screens.
- BOOT ROOM 5.26m x 3.00m (17'3" x 9'10")
- Fitted storage wall with panelled cloak hanging space. Tiled floor. Access to store.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.77m x 2.07m (9'1" x 6'9")
- Range of fitted high and low level storage units with contrasting wood block effect melamine work surface and upstands. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary white two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Half tiling to sink wall. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Coving and central feature to ceiling. Access to walk in hot press.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.78m x 3.61m (15'8" x 11'10")
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Twin windows to front elevation. Coving to ceiling.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror. Chrome towel radiator.
- GUEST BEDROOM 4.19m x 3.73m (13'9" x 12'3")
- Twin windows enjoying views towards Slemish. Coving to ceiling.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure, floating vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.21m x 3.59m (13'9" x 11'9")
- Coving to ceiling. Access to roof space.
- REAR HALL
- BEDROOM 4 4.58m x 3.80m (15'0" x 12'5")
- BEDROOM 5 4.00m x 3.42m (wps) (13'1" x 11'2" (wps))
- Dual aspect windows. Views towards Slemish.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary white four piece comprising freestanding bath, separate oversized shower enclosure, floating twin basin vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror. Chrome towel radiator. Feature lighting.
- Power operated gates (with HikVision remote access camera system) leading to generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in lawn, raised bed and mature trees.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Tiled car port.
Concrete yard area to rear.
Side and rear gardens finished in lawn.
Paved patio area.
Dry stone wall.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 6.40m x 5.96m (20'11" x 19'6")
- Twin PVC coated roller shutter doors. Separate service door to car port. Power, light and twin double radiators.
- SECOND ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.40m x 6.18m (20'11" x 20'3")
- PVC coated double roller shutter door. Power, light, double radiator and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.