Immaculately presented, four bedroom / two reception, detached family home with matching detached garage, occupying a prime corner site conveniently located within the highly sought after Hedgelea development, Old Carrick Road, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge through dining room with gas fire, separate family room, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe fully tiled bathroom with contemporary four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone, matching detached garage, landscaped front garden finished in neat lawn, tree bark and range of plants, trees and shrubbery, and fully enclosed, landscaped side and rear gardens finished in neat lawn, paved patio area and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood, double glazed front door. Solid wood flooring. Return stairwell leading to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Solid wood flooring. Tiled splash back to wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE THROUGH DINING ROOM 6.42m x 3.76m (wps) (21'0" x 12'4" (wps))
- Gas fire in ornate, cast iron fireplace with marble surround and matching hearth. Solid wood flooring. Picture window to front elevation. PVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.52m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'8")
- Solid wood flooring. Picture window to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.52m x 3.32m (11'6" x 10'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Matching breakfast bar bench. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay and mixer tap. Integrated five ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Integrated oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. LED lighting inset to kickboard. Strip lighting inset under high level storage units. Hardwood, double glazed door leading to driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access via slingsby style ladder to floored roof space with light. Access to shelved hot press.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.54m x 3.53m (11'7" x 11'6")
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, three piece suite comprising fully panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit and drench shower head over. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.26m x 3.01m (10'8" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 3.29m x 2.90m (10'9" x 9'6")
- BEDROOM 4 3.54m x 2.76m (wps) (11'7" x 9'0" (wps))
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM 2.40m x 2.05m (7'10" x 6'8")
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising panelled bath, quadrant shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit with drench shower head over. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Generous sized private driveway area finished in decorative stone.
Landscaped front garden finished in neat lawn, tree bark and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Thatched entrance canopy.
Fully enclosed, landscaped side and rear gardens finished in neat lawn, paved patio area and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC oil storage tank (screened to rear of garage).
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.57m x 3.27m (18'3" x 10'8")
- Up and over door, separate service door to rear garden, light, power and oil fired central heating boiler. Utility area with range of high and low level storage units and melamine work surface.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.