Immaculately presented, spacious, semi detached villa with fixed stairwell leading to floored roof space, conservatory with cozy style roof and timber garden room, occupying a generous sized end of cul de sac site, located within the popular Hollybrook development, Hightown Road, Newtownabbey. Finished to an exceptional standard, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, open arch into conservatory with cozy style roof, two well proportioned first floor bedrooms, deluxe fully tiled bathroom with contemporary three piece suite, and fixed stairwell leading to floored roof space (currently utilised as a third bedroom). Externally the property enjoys private driveway finished in brick pavior, front garden finished in lawn, double gates leading to further driveway area finished in brick pavior, and fully enclosed, generous sized rear garden (with purpose built bar area and timber garden room) finished in lawn, paved patio area, decorative stone and shrub beds. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screens. Quality wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell leading to first floor. Access to under stairs store with gas fired central heating boiler.
- LOUNGE 4.47m x 3.76m (14'7" x 12'4")
- Bow bay window to front elevation. Open fire in polished granite fireplace with matching hearth and surround. Electric fire inset. Glazed double doors leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.86m x 3.33m (19'2" x 10'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting wood grain effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.25 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated hob with stainless steel canopy over. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Integrated fridge and separate freezer. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Quality wood laminate floor covering throughout. Strip lighting inset under low level units. Recessed spotlights to kitchen. Coving to ceiling. Contemporary, wall hung electric fire in dining area. Open arch leading into:
- CONSERVATORY WITH COZY STYLE ROOF 3.01m x 2.78m (9'10" x 9'1")
- In PVC double glazed frame with matching PVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Quality wood laminate floor covering. Recessed spotlights and power.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to built in store.
- BEDROOM 1 7.84m x 3.70m (wps) (25'8" x 12'1" (wps))
- Originally was two bedrooms and has now been converted to one large bedroom. Dual aspect windows. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.91m (wps) (10'2" x 9'6" (wps))
- Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Access to fixed stairwell leading to floored roof space.
- DELUXE FULY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped' bath/shower, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit and glass shower screen over bath/shower. PVC panelling to ceiling with spotlights inset. Chrome towel radiator.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE 5.87m x 2.72m (wps) (19'3" x 8'11" (wps))
- Power, light, radiator and three velux windows. Access into eves storage.
- Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Front garden finished in lawn.
Double gates leading to further driveway area finished in brick pavior.
Fully enclosed generous sized rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, decorative stone and shrub beds.
Purpose built bar area, with light and power.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- TIMBER GARDEN ROOM 3.52m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")
- Light and power.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.