Immaculately presented, four bedroom / four reception, detached villa with attached garage, range of workshops and large rear garden, occupying a prime site located off the Seven Mile Straight, Muckamore, Antrim. The property offers generous accommodation throughout and currently comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, three separate reception rooms, study, country style fitted kitchen, store, utility room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with twin walk in wardrobes, deluxe bathroom with contemporary three piece suite and separate furnished cloakroom. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in stone, attached garage, front garden with well, lawn and shrubs, large rear garden finished in lawn, patio area, mature trees and shrubs, and range of workshops with office. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and solar panels (owned outright). Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled door to dining room.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary two piece suite comprising vanity unit and concealed cistern WC. Fully panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM 3.08m x 2.65m
- Tiled floor. Open arch to kitchen. Glass panelled door to:
- FAMILY ROOM 4.80m x 3.40m
- Open fire in cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround. Glass panelled French doors leading to lounge. Glass panelled door leading to:
- STUDY 4.77m x 3.20m
- Glass panelled door leading to:
- LOUNGE 7.55m x 3.78m
- Exposed stone feature wall. Twin sets of PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 3.86m x 3.75m
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting tiled work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Space for range style oven with extractor hood over. Integrated low level fridge. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Access to:
- UTILITY ROOM 4.08m x 1.34m
- Range of fitted storage units, work surface area and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.86m x 3.75m
- Fitted wardrobes in addition to twin walk in wardrobes and dressing room. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 3.70m x 2.51m
- BEDROOM 3 widest points
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 4 widest points
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate oversized shower enclosure, and twin basin floating vanity unit. Aqualisa power shower unit with drench shower head. Towel radiator. Access to hot press and shelved store. Illuminated mirrors over sinks. PVC panelled ceiling. Access to roof space. Tile effect panelling to walls.
- SEPARATE FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tile effect panelling to walls.
- Double gates leading to generous sized private driveway area finished in stone.
Front garden with well, lawn and shrubs.
Large rear garden finished in lawn, patio area, mature trees and shrubs.
PVC oil storage tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.68m x 3.07m
- Double doors. Power, light, oil fired central heating boiler and solar panel control unit.
- WORKSHOP 1 widest points
- Power and light.
- WORKSHOP 2 widest points
- Power and light.
- WORKSHOP 3 6.00m x 3.61m
- Power and light with access to:
- Power, light, telephone and internet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.