Immaculately presented, four bedroom, three reception, detached family home with large garage, occupying a prime site within the well sought after Park Avenue development, situated off Doagh Road, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with glass fronted wood burning stove, separate dining room with glass panelled French doors leading to sun lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, utility hall, deluxe fully tiled shower room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, and deluxe fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac, large garage, front garden finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood, glass panelled front door. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store. Glass panelled door to lounge.
- LOUNGE 6.28m x 4.14m (wps) (20'7" x 13'6" (wps))
- Glass fronted, wood burning stove in sandstone fireplace. Dual aspect windows. Picture window to front elevation.
- DINING ROOM 3.82m x 2.98m (12'6" x 9'9")
- Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- SUN LOUNGE 6.30m x 3.36m (20'8" x 11'0")
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.82m x 3.16m (12'6" x 10'4")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated double oven. Space for under counter fridge. Space and plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiling to walls. Glass panelled door leading to:
- UTILITY HALL
- Fitted high level storage units. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to garden.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.82m x 3.17m (12'6" x 10'4")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Wet room style shower area, vanity unit and concealed cistern WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 3.60m x 3.21m (11'9" x 10'6")
- Fitted wardrobes, storage and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM 3 3.83m x 2.98m (wps) (12'6" x 9'9" (wps))
- BEDROOM 4 4.00m x 2.98m (wps) (13'1" x 9'9" (wps))
- Fitted wardrobes in sliding doors.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath/shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit and curved glass shower screen over bath. Chrome towel radiator. Access to roof space.
- Front garden finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC oil storage tank.
- LARGE GARAGE 6.22m x 4.73m (20'4" x 15'6")
- Up and over door. Separate service door to rear garden. Power, light, oil fired central heating boiler and fitted storage units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.