Immaculately presented, five bedroom / four+ reception, detached villa extending to c.2,800 sq ft, to include large integral garage, occupying a generous sized site, conveniently located on the Kilcross Road, situated off the Long Rig Road, Nutts Corner. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with gas fire, separate family room, dining room, sitting room with open fire (back boiler link up system), kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, five well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite shower room, bathroom with three piece suite, and separate shower room three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys double gates leading to generous sized driveway finished in asphalt, large integral garage, study/crafts room, and gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn and paved patio area. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and double glazing. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood, double glazed front door with matching twin side panels. Access to cloakroom, hot press and internal garage. Stairwell to gallery style landing. Glass panelled French doors leading to:
- LOUNGE 6.07m x 3.68m
- Gas fire in granite fireplace with matching hearth and contrasting polished limestone surround. Glass panelled French doors leading to dining room. Open arch leading to:
- SUN ROOM 3.67m x 3.39m
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM 3.38m x 3.28m
- Picture window to front elevation.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.74m x 3.38m
- Open fire with back boiler link up system to water and heating. Marble fireplace with granite inset, matching hearth and mahogany surround.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.88m x 3.39m
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units in solid oak door and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Space for range style oven with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Glass fronted display cabinets. Splash back tiling to walls. Under lighting to high level units and window pelmet. Karndean flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.38m x 1.78m
- Range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to walls. Karndean flooring. Hardwood, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Three piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Half tiling to walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM bay
- Built in triple wardrobe. Dual aspect windows.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Part tiling to walls.
- BEDROOM 2 widest points
- Wood laminate floor covering. Fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.38m
- Twin access points to under eaves storage. Fitted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 4 widest points
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 5 3.68m x 2.60m
- Access to under eves storage. Fitted wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Part tiling to walls.
- Double gates leading to generous sized driveway finished in asphalt.
Tiled entrance porch.
Gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn and paved patio area.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
PVC oil storage tank.
- LARGE INTEGRAL GARAGE alcove to rear
- Up and over double door. Separate service doors to entrance hall and rear garden. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- STUDY / CRAFTS ROOM 3.08m x 2.39m
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.