Immaculately presented, five bedroom / three+ reception, detached family home with conservatory extension, integral garage and generous sized, fully enclosed rear garden, conveniently located on the Downshire Road, Carrickfergus, in close proximity to local amenities, schools, public transport routes and main commuter networks. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and sliding glass panelled doors leading to dining room, separate living area open through to modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, conservatory, utility room, five well proportioned bedrooms, deluxe bathroom with contemporary four piece suite, and separate, deluxe, fully tiled shower room. Externally the property enjoys private driveway finished in tarmac, integral garage, front garden finished in lawn, shrubs and decorative stone, and large, fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and composite deck area. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and no onward chain. Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood, double glazed front door with matching side screen. Timber flooring. Cloakroom/store with panelled sliding doors. Stairwell to first floor. Stained glass panelled door leading to:
- LOUNGE 5.63m x 3.80m (18'5" x 12'5")
- Tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Picture window to front elevation. Wood laminate floor covering. Sliding glass panelled doors leading to:
- DINING ROOM 3.05m x 2.58m (10'0" x 8'5")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Open arch leading to:
- LIVING AREA 3.03m x 2.88m (9'11" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. Open through to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.36m x 3.01m (20'10" x 9'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with granite effect melamaine work surface and breakfast bar area. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated touch screen ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated oven. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to:
- CONSERVATORY 7.01m x 3.12m (22'11" x 10'2")
- In PVC double glazed frame with matching French doors to rear garden. Power, light, double radiators and tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM 2.93m x 2.71m (9'7" x 8'10")
- Range of fitted high and low level storage units with contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Colour coded 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to walls. Wood laminate floor covering. Access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM 1 5.02m x 3.19m (16'5" x 10'5")
- Range of fitted wardrobes in mirror panelled sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.03m (10'5" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.60m (10'0" x 8'6")
- Currently utilised as study. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate panelled shower enclosure, semi pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to cloakroom/store. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 3.90m x 3.68m (wps) (12'9" x 12'0" (wps))
- Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 5 3.69m x 3.21m (12'1" x 10'6")
- Access to under eaves storage.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in lawn, shrubs and decorative stone.
Tiled entrance porch.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Large, fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and composite deck area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.30m x 2.75m (17'4" x 9'0")
- Up and over door. Power, light and roof space area with gas fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.