Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three+ reception, detached villa occupying a prime, fully landscaped site on the periphery of Parkgate village, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, family room, study, lounge with vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and multi fuel burning stove, open arch leading to luxury fitted kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, utility room, deluxe family bathroom, separate fully tiled shower room and four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway area, large integral double garage with fixed stairwell to floored roof space (suited for games room, home office or annex (subject to necessary checks and approval)) and gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn, paving and range of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil heating, PVC double glazing, solar panels with hot water inverter and elevated rural views.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with matching PVC double glazed side screens and fan light over. Engineered oak flooring. Access to cloakroom. Solid oak internal doors, skirting and architrave. Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled door to:
- LOUNGE 7.71m x 4.42m
- Vaulted ceiling with exposed oak beams. Stone clad inglenook recess with cast iron multi fuel burning stove on slate hearth. Dual aspect windows. Engineered oak flooring. Open arch to kitchen. Access to shelved larder.
- STUDY 3.58m x 2.69m
- Dual aspect windows.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.59m x 3.59m
- Contemporary focal point fireplace. Twin windows to front elevation.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.52m x 4.29m
- Luxury country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting solid granite work surface. Matching island unit with solid marble work surface and fitted solid ask breakfast table. Inlaid stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Space for range style oven with mirrored splash back and extractor hood over. Space for American style fridge freezer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors with matching side screens leading to rear garden.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor. Access to integral garaging. PVC double glazed door to driveway.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.19m x 2.19m
- Range of fitted high and low level storage units with contrasting wood block effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.66m x 3.58m
- Twin windows to front elevation.
- WALK IN WARDROBE / DRESSING ROOM 3.28m x 2.55m
- Range of fitted wardrobes, shelving and storage.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising oversized shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.09m x 2.58m
- Currently utilised as formal dining room. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising freestanding bath, vanity unit and WC. Splash back tiling to sink. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Positive air ventilation system.
- BEDROOM 3 widest points
- Fitted wardrobe in glass and mirror panelled sliding doors. Access to large walk in roof space area.
- BEDROOM 4 widest points
- Fitted wardrobes in glass and mirror panelled sliding doors.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit.
- Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
Range of external lighting.
Gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn, paved patio area, vegetable patch and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Service area with PVC oil storage tank.
Solar panels (owned) with hot water inverter.
External power points.
- LARGE INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 7.79m x 6.80m
- Twin, power operated roller shutter doors. Power, light, sink and oil fired central heating boiler. Enclosed WC. Fixed stairwell leading to:
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE widest points
- Suited for use as games room, office, etc. (subject to necessary checks and approvals). Walls insulated and finished with plaster board. Access to:
- STORE ROOM 4.77m x 4.22m
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.