Immaculately presented, four bedroom / two+ reception, detached family home with private driveway area, matching detached garage and fully enclosed gardens, occupying a prime corner site within the popular and conveniently located Brackens development, Carnmoney, Newtownabbey. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with focal point feature stove, separate family room with PVC double French doors leading to patio area, kitchen through dining with modern fitted kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe family bathroom with white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys private driveway area finished in tarmac, matching detached garage, front garden finished in lawn, decorative stone and range of plants, trees and shrubbery, and fully enclosed side and rear gardens finished in lawn, paved patio areas, decorative stone, blue slate chippings and range of shrubbery. Other attributes include gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dual tone, double glazed, composite front door with PVC double glazed side screens. Tiled floor. Stairwell leading to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary, white two piece comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.57m (into bay) (18'6" x 11'8" (into bay)
- Box bay window to front elevation. Focal point feature stove set on slate tile hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.32m x 3.58m (14'2" x 11'8")
- Solid wood flooring. PVC double glazed French doors with matching double glazed side screens leading to patio area.
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 5.91m x 3.66m (wps) (19'4" x 12'0" (wps))
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting quartz work surface with matching upstands. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated double oven. Integrated touch screen induction hob with extractor canopy and quartz splash back over. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to rear garden. Access into:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.32m x 1.86m (10'10" x 6'1")
- Range of low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing. Space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access via slingsby style ladder to fully floored roof space with light and gas fired central heating boiler. Access to shelved store.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.69m x 3.58m (15'4" x 11'8")
- Coving to ceiling.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure, vanity unit and WC. Electric shower unit. Splash back tiling to wash hand basin. Tiled floor with matching skirting. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.55m x 3.32m (14'11" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows with feature corner window.
- BEDROOM 3 4.50m x 3.67m (wps) (14'9" x 12'0" (wps))
- Wood laminate floor covering. Built in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 4 2.57m x 2.56m (8'5" x 8'4")
- Original timber flooring.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising claw foot freestanding bath with mixer tap and telephone handle shower attachment, separate fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor with matching skirting.
- Front garden finished in lawn, decorative stone and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Fully enclosed side and rear gardens finished in lawn, paved patio areas, decorative stone, blue slate chippings and range of shrubbery.
External lighting and power points.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.81m x 3.17m (19'0" x 10'4")
- PVC coated roller shutter door, separate service door, light, power and water tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.